Little acts of kindness go a long way and we want to reward your random acts of kindness in Canning by giving you the chance to win a $50 voucher to one of our fantastic local cafes!
All you need to do is snap some pics of you (or your family, community group or even with your pet!) completing at least 4 random acts of kindness from our Kindness Bingo sheet and upload them to the What's On In Canning Facebook Group or email them through to our Neighbourhood Liaison Officers at email@example.com
Download your Canning Kindness BINGO sheet here!
For more information contact us on 1300 422 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Canning Kindness BINGO - Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all residents of the City of Canning.
- Completed activities and photographs to be done within the City of Canning.
- The competition commences Monday 1 June 2020 and closes 5pm Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- Photographs submitted must be the entrant’s original work and must not have been obtained from a secondary source.
- If photographs contain images of children they must only be images of your own children/members of your family.
- All entries may be displayed on the City of Canning’s social media platforms.
- Multiple entries from one household are permitted. One entry per person.
- All entries should be accompanied with the following:
- The completed bingo sheet (minimum of four squares completed)
- A photograph of the activities
- Whether the entrant consents for the City of Canning to retain their image for use in future publications (web/text / social media/publications).
- Entrants go into the draw to win a prize. The winner will be randomly selected after the competition has closed. The winner will be announced on the City of Canning’s media platforms and notified via email.
- All entries must be submitted via email at email@example.com or the What’s On in Canning Facebook Group