Join Nutritionist, Carrie Reedy, for the ‘Supercharge Your Health and Wellbeing’ Webinar Series for FREE, thanks to the generosity of the City of Canning and their Resilience Grants program.
This course is for YOU if you experience health challenges such as low mood, poor energy levels, anxiety, hormonal imbalances or digestive troubles. It’s also for YOU if you simply want to refresh your knowledge on how to apply the latest scientific understanding of the role diet and lifestyle choices play in health and longevity.
The series starts on Saturday, July 4th at 3 pm. It consists of 6 once a week, one-hour webinars delivered via DEMIO. All you need to join the webinars is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection. Once registered, you'll be emailed a link. Just click the link to join, no software to download. No need for a webcam either. You’ll be able to see the live presentation and join the conversation, but no need to ‘dress up’ as no one else will be able to see you.
What you’ll learn:
- Practical ways to improve health outcomes through our everyday choices
- The role of the gut microbiome in optimising health
- The role the immune system plays in keeping us well
- How to use 'food as medicine' to improve the gut and immune system
- Ways to optimise sleep, stress management, movement and hydration
To register, or to find out more details, go to www.carriereedy.info/supercharge, or call Carrie on 0416104745