Work Ready (Volunteer) mentor support.
Could you use a hand getting work ready? Need some honest feedback on your resume? The Work Ready (Volunteer) mentors can provide one on one support working through;
- connecting job seekers to employment service
- supporting development of resumes, cover letters and employment profiles
- increasing confidence and capacity for interviews
- connecting to skill development opportunities
Book an appointment with a Work Ready (Volunteer) Mentor
To book a one on one session with a WRVM please email email@example.com or call 9231 0698.
Meet our Work Ready Mentors
Here to provide practical support and information to jobseekers so that they have the confidence and skills to find employment.
Blaise is a final year Health Promotion student at the University of Notre Dame. For the last two years she has coordinated visits to high schools focusing on allied health careers and study pathways and worked with indigenous /culturally diverse students through the AIM Year 12 Transition Officer role.
Farida is a Human Resources professional with an MBA and Master’s Degree in HR with hands on experience mentoring/supporting jobseekers to have positive employment outcomes. Farida has worked within project teams at Telethon Speech & Hearing as well as working on a start-up program for simplifying job readiness for youth.
Could you be a WRVM?
Do you have the potential to;
- Share your knowledge?
- Help others within your community?
- Motivate and support job seekers?
- Develop your own mentoring and communication skills?
Click below if you are interested in finding out more about becoming a WRVM?