Connect in Canning because we are Stronger Together.
Connect with us to:
- Find out more about what’s happening in your neighbourhood, how to get involved and where to find support.
- Find out how you can get involved in our Community Connector program – access resources to connect with your neighbours and support to bring your great ideas to life.
- Share your stories, local events and information on our Stronger Together Community Board.
Do you have a wonderful idea for a community project or program?
R U OK? Day 2020 | Video interview series
To help promote R U OK? Day, the City of Canning has been speaking with members of the Canning community who were willing to share some of their experiences with mental health.
Check out our
All your favourite spots, on one handy map.
Remember to follow government advice on how to take care of yourself and others to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Stay up to date with the latest advice with these links.
Local & State Government Resources
- State Government Coronavirus page includes the WA Government Pandemic Plan
- WA Department of Health State Government Website
- HealthyWA has general COVID information and a list of COVID-19 testing clinics
- Commonwealth Department of Health has details about the national impact, including up-to-date advice and fact sheets to answer a range of questions.
For general advice and information call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080